We are happy to announce the May and June issues of the Wingspan are online! The June issue is a takeover issue put together by the 2017-2018 Wingspan team.
Click the link below to access the issues:
Words: Sandy Eichhorn
Use the following links to see the 2014-2015 print publications.
2015 Takeover Issue
- “A Year In Review”
- “Offseason Training: Athletes Try Strive to Maintain Perfection”
2015 Senior Issue
- “A Farewell Assignment”
- “The Retirement of the Teacher Who has Taught Since Opening Day”
2015 April Issue
- “Senior Superlatives”
- “Setting Students Back”
2015 March Issue
- “Zaching For Life: How One CHS Alum Continues to Inspire”
- “Breaking News: The Impact of Sports Injuries”
2015 February Issue
- “Unsung Heroes: The Hidden Champions of the Civil Rights Movement”
- “Beneath the Centennial Mt. Hebron Rivalry”
- “PARCC: New Year, New Test”
2014 December Issue
- “Different Religions, Different Rules: Is removing holidays from the calendar a good idea?”
- “Music Listeners are Turning to Vinyl”
2014 November Issue
- “Generation Y”
- “Taking Steps for Heart Research: Helping out is personal for one CHS student”
- “The Uprising of Netflix”
2014 September Issue
- “Wellness Woes”
- “It’s a Whole New Game”
For more breaking news and photos, follow The Wingspan on Instagram and Twitter @CHSWingspan.
To check out the 2014 Takeover issue, click wingspan 2014 06.
Click on the link below to check out the Senior May Issue!
Wingspan 2014 05
Check out the Wingspan April Issue here!
Check out our latest issue of the Wingspan that came out earlier this week, and in case you missed them, here are our other issues from this school year.
Here is the first Wingspan issue of the school year, filled with everything from new changes, to sports, to concerts, and Seniors of the Month!