What did Centennial Students Think of the Super Bowl 56 Halftime Show?

The Super Bowl 56 halftime show included many big names throughout rap history, and there have been mixed reviews from the public, so, what do CHS students think?

The names of the star-studded halftime show cast included Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, and Mary J. Blige, with guests including 50 Cent and Anderson Paak. Sophomore Tristan Wheeler enjoyed it, going on to say it should be considered to be top five of all time.

“I liked the guest appearances of 50 Cent, and most of their songs were good choices as well. Overall I’d say it was pretty good, and I would definitely consider it to be up there with some of the best. At Least top 5, if not higher.”

Agreeing with Wheeler, 10th grader Arnav Gowda also enjoyed the halftime show and believes it was “well executed.”

“The selection of artists provided a good representation of the origins of hip-hop and rap. This paired with iconic music made the performance amazing,” Gowda stated.

Finally, agreeing with the others, sophomore Aman Sabnis believes that it was “very good” and topped the previous performances that occurred in the past few years.

“They all had very good performances, and it was much better than many of the previous years. I liked seeing icons in the rap and hip hop community have one last show together, and they made it count,” exclaimed Sabnis.

Overall, it seems like Centennial students were pleased with the Super Bowl 56 halftime show and thought of it as one of the best, if not the best, ever.

js/im

For more breaking news and photos, follow The Wingspan on Instagram and Twitter @CHSWingspan